Kaley Cuoco gets wedding date tattoo
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Mike/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Mike/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
It's been less than a year since Kaley Cuoco met, started dating, got engaged to, and finally married tennis pro Ryan Sweeting, but already the "Big Bang Theory" actress has made another permanent commitment to their love, in addition to that whole getting married thing.
The 28-year-old tattooed her wedding date in between her shoulder blades in three rows of large Roman numerals. The numbers read 12-31-13 to represent the couple's New Year's Eve nuptials. The body art was on display at a charity tennis event in Calabasas, Calif. on March 22.
As previously reported, the pair married in Southern California after a four-month engagement. Cuoco wore a petal-pink Vera Wang gown, and they celebrated with celebrity pals like Cuoco's CBS costar Johnny Galecki (whom she secretly dated for two years) and "Bachelorette" alum Ali Fedotowsky.
The sitcom star's fresh ink is almost identical to Sweeting's tattoo on his wrist, right next to the name "Kaley" in a giant cursive script. And Cuoco has acknowledged multiple times that her whirlwind romance isn't a traditional route.
"I know that it seems a little crazy on paper," she admitted to ET after her engagement in September 2013. "But it's what works for us. From day one I just knew immediately and it's been magic.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite