Kara DioGuardi's Personal Strut Song? "I Want Your Sex"
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital2 of 5
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital3 of 5
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
By Dana Flax, reporting by Kara Warner
Remember the sweet days when the most scandalous thing to shake the music world was the release of a song with a couple of sexually-charged lyrics (in opposition to the boob-exposin', microphone-stealin' days we live in today)? Well "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi must long for said innocent days of yore, as we found out by cornering her at the Badgley Mischka show at New York Fashion Week.
So, what is DioGaurdi's ideal runway "strut song"?
"That George Michael song, 'I Want Your Sex," DioGuardi declared. "That would be a great strut song."
But will she give up her much-coveted "AI" judge's seat for a foray into modeling? Don't count on it, Abdul.
"Modeling? Are you kidding? I've never considered that, and I don't think I would be asked to model," she scoffed.
"When I was 5 or 6, I definitely would put turtlenecks on my head and pretend that I had very long hair, but I think I'm going to stick to songwriting."
Wonderwall also spotted Kelly Rowland at the Badgley Mischka show and pried her away from the front row long enough to find out what song she counts as a strut-spiration.
"It's probably not the best person to say right now but Kanye [West]'s 'Flashing Lights,'" Rowland admitted. "It's the best song to strut to."
What did she think Kanye should do to rehabilitate his enfeebled image?
"Just be a nice person," she recommended. "I think it came from a good place -- it just was executed wrong. I love Kanye."
Hear that, Kanye? Nice to know that someone out there loves you unconditionally (other than Amber Rose's welcoming tonsils, that is).
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite