Kim Kardashian, mom on witness list in divorce case
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.5 of 9
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Kim Kardashian's upcoming divorce trial will be a family affair, but her attorneys do not expect to call her famous sisters to testify about the reality star's brief marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
But Kardashian's mother, Kris Jenner, and several lawyers and managers are expected to testify about the pair's relationship and prenuptial agreement, according to a witness list filed Monday in Los Angeles.
Humphries is seeking an annulment of the pair's 72-day marriage, claiming it was based on fraud. Kardashian wants a judge to enter a divorce judgment instead, and has denied accusations that she married Humphries for the sake of her reality shows.
She will testify that she "did not defraud (Humphries) into marrying her," the filing by Kardashian's legal team states.
Kardashian's boyfriend, Kanye West, and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe are not listed as probable witnesses.
RELATED: Royal Beach bodies
Kardashian and West, who have been deposed in the case, are expecting a baby in July. Humphries' lawyers attempted to serve West a deposition subpoena disguised in a Nordstrom's box last year, just one of the incidents that have contributed to acrimony between Kardashian and Humphries since she filed for divorce in October 2011.
Humphries, a power forward for the Brooklyn Nets, and Kardashian were married at a lavish, star-studded ceremony that was televised by E! Entertainment Television. The network also airs "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," and several spin-off shows based on the family's activities.
Humphries' lawyers have not yet filed their witness list.
The former couple is scheduled to appear in a Los Angeles court on Friday to try to settle the case in advance of a May 6 trial date.
RELATED: Justin Bieber's changing hair
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite