Kardashian sisters' former stepmom files defamation lawsuit
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Sun Kissed/Promotional4 of 11
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: DFWM/Brian Prahl/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Kim Kardashian's former stepmother has followed through on her threat to sue the socialite, her sisters and mother for defamation.
RELATED: Kim's 25 worst maternity looks
Ellen Pearson, the former wife of the late Robert Kardashian, filed papers last month in a bid to convince a judge to allow her to countersue the Kardashian sisters and Kris Jenner for bringing an alleged bogus property rights suit against her, and now it appears she's determined to win the family battle.
The spat began when Kim and co. filed suit against Pearson after she went public with her husband's journals last year -- property the socialite siblings and their mother claimed belonged to them.
RELATED: Is Kanye proposing to Kim?
They insisted Robert Kardashian had bequeathed the "bulk of his personal tangible and intangible property" to his four children, and therefore his diaries were not Pearson's to sell to In Touch and Life & Style, which published excerpts as part of stories about his ex-wife Kris Jenner's alleged infidelity and parenting skills.
In her new suit, obtained by editors at TMZ, Pearson claims Jenner, Kardashian siblings Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and Rob, and even the producers of their hit reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" attempted to ensnare her in a recent plotline on the show.
RELATED: Kylie Jenner's 16 best selfies
According to the lawsuit, a private investigator attempted to sell information he had on the Kardashian's to Pearson in order to make her look like a villain, but she refused to take the bait.
She also claims the Kardashians have defamed her on their show, making up lies about her and accusing her of marrying Robert Kardashian for his money.
In her suit, Pearson calls her late husband's former wife, Kris, a "manipulative and devious mother and ex-wife who simply used and exploited her children."
RELATED: Hollywood's most controversial moms
Get out the vote
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite