Kardashian sisters respond to $5 million lawsuit
- Photo: FPA/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: TCB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Promotional3 of 9
- Photo: GSI/.4 of 9
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: RAAK/GSI7 of 9
- Photo: FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops PaperMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:05:09 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops Paper
Kim Kardashian and her reality-star sisters have taken legal action in a bid to have their names removed from a $5 million lawsuit.
RELATED: Kourtney's Family Outing
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian serve as the celebrity spokes models for diet regimen QuickTrim, a range of products designed to detoxify the body and promote weight-loss.
RELATED: Iffy Fashion Statements
Four angry customers, who reportedly purchased QuickTrim because of the trio's endorsement, filed legal papers against the Kardashians in New York in March, alleging the stars made bogus statements about the drug's effectiveness in advertisements for the products.
RELATED: Celebrity Mantra Tattoos
The stars have now lodged their own legal documents to have their names dismissed from the suit, insisting they are merely spokespeople for the product and are not responsible for any alleged false advertising, according to celebrity website TMZ.com.
Get out the vote
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite