Kardashian sisters respond to $5 million lawsuit
- Photo: FPA/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: TCB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Promotional3 of 9
- Photo: GSI/.4 of 9
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: RAAK/GSI7 of 9
- Photo: FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Kim Kardashian and her reality-star sisters have taken legal action in a bid to have their names removed from a $5 million lawsuit.
RELATED: Kourtney's Family Outing
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian serve as the celebrity spokes models for diet regimen QuickTrim, a range of products designed to detoxify the body and promote weight-loss.
RELATED: Iffy Fashion Statements
Four angry customers, who reportedly purchased QuickTrim because of the trio's endorsement, filed legal papers against the Kardashians in New York in March, alleging the stars made bogus statements about the drug's effectiveness in advertisements for the products.
RELATED: Celebrity Mantra Tattoos
The stars have now lodged their own legal documents to have their names dismissed from the suit, insisting they are merely spokespeople for the product and are not responsible for any alleged false advertising, according to celebrity website TMZ.com.
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite