Kardashian sisters respond to $5 million lawsuit
- Photo: FPA/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: TCB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Instagram/Promotional3 of 9
- Photo: GSI/.4 of 9
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: RAAK/GSI7 of 9
- Photo: FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Kim Kardashian and her reality-star sisters have taken legal action in a bid to have their names removed from a $5 million lawsuit.
RELATED: Kourtney's Family Outing
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian serve as the celebrity spokes models for diet regimen QuickTrim, a range of products designed to detoxify the body and promote weight-loss.
RELATED: Iffy Fashion Statements
Four angry customers, who reportedly purchased QuickTrim because of the trio's endorsement, filed legal papers against the Kardashians in New York in March, alleging the stars made bogus statements about the drug's effectiveness in advertisements for the products.
RELATED: Celebrity Mantra Tattoos
The stars have now lodged their own legal documents to have their names dismissed from the suit, insisting they are merely spokespeople for the product and are not responsible for any alleged false advertising, according to celebrity website TMZ.com.
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite