Kardashian Sisters Sizzle in Lingerie for Annie Leibovitz
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall10 of 14
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Steffman/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
Kourtney, Khloe and Kim Kardashian stripped down for a new ad campaign to promote their clothing line, Kardashian Kollection for Sears.
The racy shots, which were taken by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz, feature the siblings in an array of skimpy undergarments.
Kourtney, 32, wears a colorful bustier-style top and matching bottoms, while Khloe, 27, dons a pink lace set with thigh-high stockings. Newlywed Kim, 30, flaunts her famous curves in a black-and-white two-piece number.
The photos were taken back in May, and Kim raved about working with the world-renowned Leibovitz on her blog at the time:
"What an amazing day! We shot with the living legend herself, Annie Leibovitz! I swear this was such an eye opening day. She shot our Kardashian Kollection for Sears ad campaign! I can’t give away any details, but we have never been shot like this before and it was soooo fun shooting with Kourtney and Khloe… Mason even made a cameo!"
The Kardashian Kollection will launch in 400 Sears storefronts this month. The line is influenced by the individual styles of each of the Kardashian sisters, which range from "bohemian" to "rocker."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite