Kardashians spark fan frenzy in London
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG9 of 16
- Photo: SBCH/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Nina Prommer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Kim Kardashian and her two sisters urged fans in London to "stay safe" as chaos broke out during their clothing line launch at a shopping center.
RELATED: Kardashian bikini fashion
The reality TV star and her two siblings, Khloe and Kourtney, attended a public appearance and signing at the Westfield mall in west London on Saturday and security teams there were overwhelmed when thousands of devotees turned out.
RELATED: Kardashian overshares
Fans even camped out overnight in a bid to get close to the girls. A number of youngsters were caught in the crush as the crowd surged to gain a glimpse of the socialites, and three teenagers had to be treated by paramedics after fainting, according to the London Ambulance Service.
Khloe Kardashian even sent out a warning message via Twitter.com, urging supporters to stay safe during the day. She wrote, "We can't believe how many incredible fans are waiting outside [several thousand!] In order to keep everyone safe, Westfield had to action a contingency plan for those who stood in line overnight and allowed those people to stay in the car park... I wanted to send a personal message to make sure everyone stays safe!"
A spokesperson for the Westfield center said there were no serious injuries in the crowd crush, telling British newspaper The Sun, "The event was very safe, with security and Metropolitan Police managing the crowds with no major injuries."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite