Kardashians spark fan frenzy in London
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG9 of 16
- Photo: SBCH/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Nina Prommer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Kim Kardashian and her two sisters urged fans in London to "stay safe" as chaos broke out during their clothing line launch at a shopping center.
RELATED: Kardashian bikini fashion
The reality TV star and her two siblings, Khloe and Kourtney, attended a public appearance and signing at the Westfield mall in west London on Saturday and security teams there were overwhelmed when thousands of devotees turned out.
RELATED: Kardashian overshares
Fans even camped out overnight in a bid to get close to the girls. A number of youngsters were caught in the crush as the crowd surged to gain a glimpse of the socialites, and three teenagers had to be treated by paramedics after fainting, according to the London Ambulance Service.
Khloe Kardashian even sent out a warning message via Twitter.com, urging supporters to stay safe during the day. She wrote, "We can't believe how many incredible fans are waiting outside [several thousand!] In order to keep everyone safe, Westfield had to action a contingency plan for those who stood in line overnight and allowed those people to stay in the car park... I wanted to send a personal message to make sure everyone stays safe!"
A spokesperson for the Westfield center said there were no serious injuries in the crowd crush, telling British newspaper The Sun, "The event was very safe, with security and Metropolitan Police managing the crowds with no major injuries."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite