Kardashians spark fan frenzy in London
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG9 of 16
- Photo: SBCH/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Nina Prommer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Kim Kardashian and her two sisters urged fans in London to "stay safe" as chaos broke out during their clothing line launch at a shopping center.
RELATED: Kardashian bikini fashion
The reality TV star and her two siblings, Khloe and Kourtney, attended a public appearance and signing at the Westfield mall in west London on Saturday and security teams there were overwhelmed when thousands of devotees turned out.
RELATED: Kardashian overshares
Fans even camped out overnight in a bid to get close to the girls. A number of youngsters were caught in the crush as the crowd surged to gain a glimpse of the socialites, and three teenagers had to be treated by paramedics after fainting, according to the London Ambulance Service.
Khloe Kardashian even sent out a warning message via Twitter.com, urging supporters to stay safe during the day. She wrote, "We can't believe how many incredible fans are waiting outside [several thousand!] In order to keep everyone safe, Westfield had to action a contingency plan for those who stood in line overnight and allowed those people to stay in the car park... I wanted to send a personal message to make sure everyone stays safe!"
A spokesperson for the Westfield center said there were no serious injuries in the crowd crush, telling British newspaper The Sun, "The event was very safe, with security and Metropolitan Police managing the crowds with no major injuries."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite