Kardashians sued over make-up line
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: BIG AUSTRALIA / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: Alex Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Carlos Costas/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional11 of 15
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
A make-up artist has sued Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe over allegations they stole the name of her cosmetics brand.
Lee Tillett filed her lawsuit in federal court in Los Angeles on Wednesday, claiming the reality TV stars' Khroma Beauty collection infringes on her own line, called Kroma. She is seeking $10 million in damages from the famous trio and execs at marketing company Boldface Group Inc.
Tillett says, "I developed the Kroma line myself, built my business through my own hard work, and took the legal steps necessary to protect it. And yet I have now been forced into legal battle with the Kardashians simply because they have decided to take something that doesn't belong to them."
A statement from the Kardashians' spokesperson Todd Wilson argues the siblings "have acted properly at all times."
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who launched Khroma last year. are also being sued by the Los Angeles-based firm Chroma Makeup Studio.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite