Kardashians sued over make-up lineRelated: Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: BIG AUSTRALIA / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: Alex Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Carlos Costas/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP8 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional11 of 15
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
A make-up artist has sued Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe over allegations they stole the name of her cosmetics brand.
Lee Tillett filed her lawsuit in federal court in Los Angeles on Wednesday, claiming the reality TV stars' Khroma Beauty collection infringes on her own line, called Kroma. She is seeking $10 million in damages from the famous trio and execs at marketing company Boldface Group Inc.
Tillett says, "I developed the Kroma line myself, built my business through my own hard work, and took the legal steps necessary to protect it. And yet I have now been forced into legal battle with the Kardashians simply because they have decided to take something that doesn't belong to them."
A statement from the Kardashians' spokesperson Todd Wilson argues the siblings "have acted properly at all times."
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who launched Khroma last year. are also being sued by the Los Angeles-based firm Chroma Makeup Studio.
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite