Kardashians sued over make-up line
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: BIG AUSTRALIA / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: Alex Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Carlos Costas/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional11 of 15
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale Sho
A make-up artist has sued Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe over allegations they stole the name of her cosmetics brand.
Lee Tillett filed her lawsuit in federal court in Los Angeles on Wednesday, claiming the reality TV stars' Khroma Beauty collection infringes on her own line, called Kroma. She is seeking $10 million in damages from the famous trio and execs at marketing company Boldface Group Inc.
Tillett says, "I developed the Kroma line myself, built my business through my own hard work, and took the legal steps necessary to protect it. And yet I have now been forced into legal battle with the Kardashians simply because they have decided to take something that doesn't belong to them."
A statement from the Kardashians' spokesperson Todd Wilson argues the siblings "have acted properly at all times."
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who launched Khroma last year. are also being sued by the Los Angeles-based firm Chroma Makeup Studio.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite