Kardashians sued over make-up line
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: BIG AUSTRALIA / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: Alex Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Carlos Costas/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional11 of 15
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
A make-up artist has sued Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe over allegations they stole the name of her cosmetics brand.
Lee Tillett filed her lawsuit in federal court in Los Angeles on Wednesday, claiming the reality TV stars' Khroma Beauty collection infringes on her own line, called Kroma. She is seeking $10 million in damages from the famous trio and execs at marketing company Boldface Group Inc.
Tillett says, "I developed the Kroma line myself, built my business through my own hard work, and took the legal steps necessary to protect it. And yet I have now been forced into legal battle with the Kardashians simply because they have decided to take something that doesn't belong to them."
A statement from the Kardashians' spokesperson Todd Wilson argues the siblings "have acted properly at all times."
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who launched Khroma last year. are also being sued by the Los Angeles-based firm Chroma Makeup Studio.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite