Kardashians sued over make-up line
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: BIG AUSTRALIA / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: Alex Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Carlos Costas/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional11 of 15
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Aaron McGruder's 'Black Jesus' Somehow Draws Anger From Family GroupMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:10:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet
A make-up artist has sued Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe over allegations they stole the name of her cosmetics brand.
Lee Tillett filed her lawsuit in federal court in Los Angeles on Wednesday, claiming the reality TV stars' Khroma Beauty collection infringes on her own line, called Kroma. She is seeking $10 million in damages from the famous trio and execs at marketing company Boldface Group Inc.
Tillett says, "I developed the Kroma line myself, built my business through my own hard work, and took the legal steps necessary to protect it. And yet I have now been forced into legal battle with the Kardashians simply because they have decided to take something that doesn't belong to them."
A statement from the Kardashians' spokesperson Todd Wilson argues the siblings "have acted properly at all times."
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who launched Khroma last year. are also being sued by the Los Angeles-based firm Chroma Makeup Studio.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBuff Babe
From Crowd Ignite