Karina Smirnoff finalizes wedding plans
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Adam Taylor/American Broadcasting Companies6 of 8
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
As "Dancing With the Stars" pro Karina Smirnoff inches closer to her big day with fiance Brad Penny, she's zoning in on all the details.
Well, sort of.
Dress-wise, she still has a decision to make.
"We're down to six, which is better than 20," Smirnoff, 33, tells People. "You always have to look at the glass half full."
As far as everything else, though, Smirnoff is no bridezilla. "I'm very open to the colors, the setting, the flowers. I'm very easy," she says. "The only thing I do want is that big dress with the train. Even if it's just me walking in a dress, I'm all good."
RELATED: Celeb Engagement Rings Revealed
The couple, who got engaged last October, have set their wedding date for Jan. 21, 2012, in an undisclosed Caribbean location.
"I have a lot of family and friends that live in Europe and Israel, and Brad has a big family in Oklahoma," Smirnoff tells the magazine. "It's going to be a very diverse, colorful crowd."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite