Karina Smirnoff finalizes wedding plans
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Adam Taylor/American Broadcasting Companies6 of 8
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- 'The Fifth Beatle' Movie Adds Peyton Reed as DirectorMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:15:51 PM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne Fil
As "Dancing With the Stars" pro Karina Smirnoff inches closer to her big day with fiance Brad Penny, she's zoning in on all the details.
Well, sort of.
Dress-wise, she still has a decision to make.
"We're down to six, which is better than 20," Smirnoff, 33, tells People. "You always have to look at the glass half full."
As far as everything else, though, Smirnoff is no bridezilla. "I'm very open to the colors, the setting, the flowers. I'm very easy," she says. "The only thing I do want is that big dress with the train. Even if it's just me walking in a dress, I'm all good."
RELATED: Celeb Engagement Rings Revealed
The couple, who got engaged last October, have set their wedding date for Jan. 21, 2012, in an undisclosed Caribbean location.
"I have a lot of family and friends that live in Europe and Israel, and Brad has a big family in Oklahoma," Smirnoff tells the magazine. "It's going to be a very diverse, colorful crowd."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite