Karina Smirnoff finalizes wedding plans
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Adam Taylor/American Broadcasting Companies6 of 8
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
As "Dancing With the Stars" pro Karina Smirnoff inches closer to her big day with fiance Brad Penny, she's zoning in on all the details.
Well, sort of.
Dress-wise, she still has a decision to make.
"We're down to six, which is better than 20," Smirnoff, 33, tells People. "You always have to look at the glass half full."
As far as everything else, though, Smirnoff is no bridezilla. "I'm very open to the colors, the setting, the flowers. I'm very easy," she says. "The only thing I do want is that big dress with the train. Even if it's just me walking in a dress, I'm all good."
RELATED: Celeb Engagement Rings Revealed
The couple, who got engaged last October, have set their wedding date for Jan. 21, 2012, in an undisclosed Caribbean location.
"I have a lot of family and friends that live in Europe and Israel, and Brad has a big family in Oklahoma," Smirnoff tells the magazine. "It's going to be a very diverse, colorful crowd."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite