Kat Von D Calls Jesse James Her 'Cheating Ex' On Twitter
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Twitter3 of 11
- Photo: Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: .5 of 11
- Photo: WP#ZOJX/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' MoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:07:32 AM
- Jon Stewart Bashes NSA and 'World of Warcraft' Gamers in Carly Rae Jepsen Song SpoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:55:51 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Star Oscar Isaac Performs Katy Perry's 'RoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:46:59 AM
- Disney CFO: 'Star Wars' Will Follow Marvel StrategyMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:35:58 AM
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is AmeriMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:22:37 AM
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' Mo
On Monday, the L.A. Ink star, who is penning a new book, wrote on Twitter:
"No, my next book will not be about my cheating ex. There are way too many positive and inspiring things to write about instead," she wrote, presumably talking about former fiance and infamous philanderer, Jesse James.
When a follower asks: "are you with Jesse or what? Curious!"
Kat bluntly replied, "hell no."
It is unclear whether Kat is confirming that James cheated on her or if she is referring to his infidelities while married to Sandra Bullock.
“You can't stay faithful because you hate yourself, therefore you secretly hate everyone else in your life. That's why you treat women like sh*t. Why don't you finally be a man and tell everyone why Kat dumped you this time?”
The scorned woman wrote: “Is it because you lied to her and said that you didn't see anyone while you two were ‘on a break.' How did she find out about me Jesse? I know you didn't tell her, and I didn't say anything because I didn't even know that you two got back together until the entire world found out.
“You're beyond an a**hole, you're a sick predator who doesn't respect women. I'm no saint either but at least I knew that it was over with my husband before spending a second of my time with you."
It is surely no coincidence that, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Kat hopped onto Facebook soon after the Cheaterville.com message went up and wrote:
"I am not in a relationship (And I apologize for all the back and forth if it's caused any confusion)."
Kat and James originally called off their engagement in July, got back to together in August and have apparently now called it quits for good
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite