Kat Von D Calls Jesse James Her 'Cheating Ex' On Twitter
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Twitter3 of 11
- Photo: Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: .5 of 11
- Photo: WP#ZOJX/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To De
On Monday, the L.A. Ink star, who is penning a new book, wrote on Twitter:
"No, my next book will not be about my cheating ex. There are way too many positive and inspiring things to write about instead," she wrote, presumably talking about former fiance and infamous philanderer, Jesse James.
When a follower asks: "are you with Jesse or what? Curious!"
Kat bluntly replied, "hell no."
It is unclear whether Kat is confirming that James cheated on her or if she is referring to his infidelities while married to Sandra Bullock.
“You can't stay faithful because you hate yourself, therefore you secretly hate everyone else in your life. That's why you treat women like sh*t. Why don't you finally be a man and tell everyone why Kat dumped you this time?”
The scorned woman wrote: “Is it because you lied to her and said that you didn't see anyone while you two were ‘on a break.' How did she find out about me Jesse? I know you didn't tell her, and I didn't say anything because I didn't even know that you two got back together until the entire world found out.
“You're beyond an a**hole, you're a sick predator who doesn't respect women. I'm no saint either but at least I knew that it was over with my husband before spending a second of my time with you."
It is surely no coincidence that, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Kat hopped onto Facebook soon after the Cheaterville.com message went up and wrote:
"I am not in a relationship (And I apologize for all the back and forth if it's caused any confusion)."
Kat and James originally called off their engagement in July, got back to together in August and have apparently now called it quits for good
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHooking Up?
From Crowd Ignite