Kat Von D Calls Jesse James Her 'Cheating Ex' On Twitter
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Twitter3 of 11
- Photo: Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: .5 of 11
- Photo: WP#ZOJX/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
On Monday, the L.A. Ink star, who is penning a new book, wrote on Twitter:
"No, my next book will not be about my cheating ex. There are way too many positive and inspiring things to write about instead," she wrote, presumably talking about former fiance and infamous philanderer, Jesse James.
When a follower asks: "are you with Jesse or what? Curious!"
Kat bluntly replied, "hell no."
It is unclear whether Kat is confirming that James cheated on her or if she is referring to his infidelities while married to Sandra Bullock.
“You can't stay faithful because you hate yourself, therefore you secretly hate everyone else in your life. That's why you treat women like sh*t. Why don't you finally be a man and tell everyone why Kat dumped you this time?”
The scorned woman wrote: “Is it because you lied to her and said that you didn't see anyone while you two were ‘on a break.' How did she find out about me Jesse? I know you didn't tell her, and I didn't say anything because I didn't even know that you two got back together until the entire world found out.
“You're beyond an a**hole, you're a sick predator who doesn't respect women. I'm no saint either but at least I knew that it was over with my husband before spending a second of my time with you."
It is surely no coincidence that, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Kat hopped onto Facebook soon after the Cheaterville.com message went up and wrote:
"I am not in a relationship (And I apologize for all the back and forth if it's caused any confusion)."
Kat and James originally called off their engagement in July, got back to together in August and have apparently now called it quits for good
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite