Kat Von D Splits From DJ Deadmau5: 'Man, I Sure Was Wrong'
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 24
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 24
- Photo: CHVD/GSI3 of 24
- Photo: DJDM/WENN4 of 24
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 24
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 24
- Photo: ZO5/WENN10 of 24
- Photo: STS/WENN11 of 24
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 24
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 24
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 24
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 24
- Photo: BT1/WENN16 of 24
- Photo: BT1/WENN17 of 24
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com18 of 24
- Photo: LApix/Fame Flynet19 of 24
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News21 of 24
- Photo: TLC promo (inset); Jordan Strauss/WireImage22 of 24
- Photo: ZO5/WENN23 of 24
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 have parted ways.
The 30-year-old tattoo artist announced their split on Twitter Saturday in a series of tweets.
"Man . . . Can't say I didn't give it my best," she wrote. "Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. Lesson Learned."
In mid-September, a source confirmed to Us Weekly that Kat Von D and the Canadian DJ, 31, (real name: Joel Zimmerman) were dating after meeting at a party.
"Now, we can get all of the 'I told you so's' outta the way . . . And move on," she tweeted Saturday. And in case anyone was confused by tweeting, Kat Von D added, "Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together."
Prior to dating Deadmau5, the "L.A. Ink" star had an on-again, off-again relationship with Sandra Bullock's ex, Jesse James.
The two became engaged in January 2011, but called things off for good in September 2011.
After the split, Kat Von D wrote on Facebook, "Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kat Von D Splits From DJ Deadmau5: "Man, I Sure Was Wrong"
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite