Kat Von D's Relationship With Jesse Doomed, Says Her PalRelated: Jesse James, Kat Von D
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 3
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci Priz
While Sandra Bullock's ex Jesse James has been shouting the praises of his fiancé Kat Von D, at least one friend close to the tattoo artist thinks their relationship is doomed!
Kat Von D's one-time employee, Elizabeth Friedman, doesn't have high hopes for a fairytale future between the LA Ink star and her notoriously cheating fiancé Jesse James.
In an exclusive interview with Star magazine, Friedman said the controversial pair don't have "longevity."
"They were supposed to be married months ago," she dished.
"If I had to bet, there's no longevity there."
She also revealed that James and Von D quietly parted ways in the fall and remained apart for a few months.
"Mutual friends to me that she was fed up and done with him, but then they got back together," Friedman added.
Reuniting with James was a mistake, Liz said.
"I think Kat needs somebody a little more toned down," Friedman added.
RELATED ON RADAR:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite