- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: People/.4 of 7
- Photo: INF5 of 7
- Photo: Mark Arbeit/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
That was fast!
Kate Gosselin has changed her look -- again. The reality mom, 34, debuted a stick-straight shoulder-length 'do with bangs in New York City Friday night while partying at hot spot Butter.
Gosselin had $7,000 hair extensions put in last January, but sources told Us Weekly then that she "hates" the look."She thinks her hair looks overprocessed and damaged," an insider told Us. "She's afraid people will think she's one of Tiger Woods' bimbos!"
Ever since, Gosselin has been experimenting with different ways to wear her hair.
In late January, she pulled back her pricey tresses in a pony tail. Earlier this month, she hid her 'do under a baseball cap.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite