- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: People/.4 of 7
- Photo: INF5 of 7
- Photo: Mark Arbeit/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
That was fast!
Kate Gosselin has changed her look -- again. The reality mom, 34, debuted a stick-straight shoulder-length 'do with bangs in New York City Friday night while partying at hot spot Butter.
Gosselin had $7,000 hair extensions put in last January, but sources told Us Weekly then that she "hates" the look."She thinks her hair looks overprocessed and damaged," an insider told Us. "She's afraid people will think she's one of Tiger Woods' bimbos!"
Ever since, Gosselin has been experimenting with different ways to wear her hair.
In late January, she pulled back her pricey tresses in a pony tail. Earlier this month, she hid her 'do under a baseball cap.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite