Kate Gosselin "Depressed" After DWTS Judges' Remarks
- Photo: ABC/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: MSN2 of 8
- Photo: ABC/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: MSN/Promotional4 of 8
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Prahl/Wilson/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Kate Gosselin says her spirits are down after judges once again ripped into her on Monday's Dancing With the Stars.
The reality mom, 35, was at the bottom of the pack with a score of 15 for her fox trot. Judge Bruno Tonioli told her partner Tony Dovolani that he would have been better off dancing with "a coat hanger."
After the show, Gosselin told Entertainment Tonight that the judges' remarks definitely got to her.
"I had fun, and they didn't seem to notice," she said. "It's starting to creep in a little bit. Tonight, I was trying to hold back horrible emotions ... probably not on live TV should I be standing there crying in front of the judges ... It's getting a little difficult. I'm depressed, sort of."
Dolovani, 36, agreed, saying he had been having "fun -- up until the judges' part."
What part of the judges' remarks will Gosselin take as encouragement?
Said the mom (who claims she didn't rehearse as much because her eight kids were visiting L.A. last week): "The fact that Carrie Ann [Inaba] said they there was a teeny bit of gracefulness [in my routine]."
Tell Us: Are judges too mean or are they fair?
From Crowd Ignite