Kate Gosselin "Depressed" After DWTS Judges' Remarks
- Photo: ABC/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: MSN2 of 8
- Photo: ABC/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: MSN/Promotional4 of 8
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Prahl/Wilson/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Kate Gosselin says her spirits are down after judges once again ripped into her on Monday's Dancing With the Stars.
The reality mom, 35, was at the bottom of the pack with a score of 15 for her fox trot. Judge Bruno Tonioli told her partner Tony Dovolani that he would have been better off dancing with "a coat hanger."
After the show, Gosselin told Entertainment Tonight that the judges' remarks definitely got to her.
"I had fun, and they didn't seem to notice," she said. "It's starting to creep in a little bit. Tonight, I was trying to hold back horrible emotions ... probably not on live TV should I be standing there crying in front of the judges ... It's getting a little difficult. I'm depressed, sort of."
Dolovani, 36, agreed, saying he had been having "fun -- up until the judges' part."
What part of the judges' remarks will Gosselin take as encouragement?
Said the mom (who claims she didn't rehearse as much because her eight kids were visiting L.A. last week): "The fact that Carrie Ann [Inaba] said they there was a teeny bit of gracefulness [in my routine]."
Tell Us: Are judges too mean or are they fair?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite