Kate Gosselin: DWTS Is More Frustrating Than "Giving Birth to Sextuplets"
- Photo: Marcel Thomas/FilmMagic1 of 8
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Christopher Peterson / BuzzFoto/FilmMagic3 of 8
- Photo: Ajax/MAP/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: TLC/ Darren Modricker/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Judd Apatow's Romantic Comedy 'Love' Lands Two Season Commitment on NetflMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 8:03:00 AM
- Rihanna to CBS: "F--- You" for Pulling My Song From Thursday Night FootballMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:55:00 AM
- 'Firefly' Alum Sean Maher to Star in Indie Sci-Fi Thriller 'ISRA-88&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:30:00 AM
- Fox News' 'Outnumbered' Celebrates 100 Episodes, Ratings Jump: We&apoMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Stars Octavia Spencer, Dave Annable Tout Fox Show as Best ScripMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Judd Apatow's Romantic Comedy 'Love' Lands Two Season Commitment on Netfl
Kate Gosselin may have bombed on Monday night's DWTS -- one judge compared her to a "shopping cart" -- but she says she'll bounce back."I'm letting myself go and I'm diving in headfirst. Forget my insecurities -- I'm just gonna have fun with it," the reality mom, 34, told RadarOnline.com in a joint interview with partner Tony Dovolani.
Fashion faux pas! See the wackiest DWTS looks of all time"My body and my brain were at war," she explained of her stiff performance. "It [was] like a whirlwind."Gosselin says learning how to dance is more frustrating than "giving birth to sextuplets."
See silly pics of celebs before they were on DWTSShe built a rehearsal space in the basement of her $1.2 million Pennsylvania home. "I do a little practice for them at night," she says of her kids. "Maddie was like, 'I'll only watch you if you don't scream this time!'" (Us Weekly once reported that Maddie snapped at her mom, "Mommy, you are mean!" after she yelled at her daughter for splashing her near a pool.)Joked Dovolani, "I was very appreciative of this. I'm a little deaf in one ear!" (Gosselin -- who was a "nervous wreck" at the show -- says she screams "every time I mess up" in rehearsal.)
See amazing before and after photos of DWTS body makeoversGosselin wants fans to vote for her even if they "hate" her."But I hope that people see in me that I'm a mom like everyone else, just working to provide for my kids -- I mean if you have to work, isn't this so fun?" she says.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite