Kate Gosselin Fired From Coupon Cabin
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: CAM GRIFFITH/Bauer-Griffin5 of 12
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: CouponCabin.com/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Original Marquis de Sade manuscript on displayMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:27:06 AM
- American performers get standing ovation in IranMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:06:53 AM
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentencedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:52:42 AM
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC ComicsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:43:40 AM
- Color lines are blurred in Fox comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:28:06 AM
- Original Marquis de Sade manuscript on display
By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor
Kate Gosselin was just fired from her blogging gig at CouponCabin.com.
The mother of eight began a relationship with the money-saving website last November, but according to the CEO, Kate's contributions didn't jive with the site.
"A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago," CEO Scott Kluth posted on his website Tuesday in an open letter. "And that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin."
Scott, who started the company more than nine years ago, continued, "It's with this that I am writing to inform you of our decision to discontinue Ms. Gosselin's feature blog on CouponCabin.com.
"Ms. Gosselin's contributions garnered both positive attention and criticism, but as always, I respect and appreciate your candid opinions, which often encourage us not to lose sight of our mission -- to help YOU save money."
An insider at the company tells RadarOnline.com that Kate was "difficult to work with, often making outrageous demands and just didn't fit in with the company as a whole."
"Kate thought that because she was a celebrity she could do or write whatever she wanted, but that's not the way it works."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADARONLINE:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite