Kate Gosselin Fired From Coupon Cabin
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: CAM GRIFFITH/Bauer-Griffin5 of 12
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: CouponCabin.com/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor
Kate Gosselin was just fired from her blogging gig at CouponCabin.com.
The mother of eight began a relationship with the money-saving website last November, but according to the CEO, Kate's contributions didn't jive with the site.
"A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago," CEO Scott Kluth posted on his website Tuesday in an open letter. "And that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin."
Scott, who started the company more than nine years ago, continued, "It's with this that I am writing to inform you of our decision to discontinue Ms. Gosselin's feature blog on CouponCabin.com.
"Ms. Gosselin's contributions garnered both positive attention and criticism, but as always, I respect and appreciate your candid opinions, which often encourage us not to lose sight of our mission -- to help YOU save money."
An insider at the company tells RadarOnline.com that Kate was "difficult to work with, often making outrageous demands and just didn't fit in with the company as a whole."
"Kate thought that because she was a celebrity she could do or write whatever she wanted, but that's not the way it works."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADARONLINE:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite