Kate Gosselin Fired From Coupon Cabin
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: CAM GRIFFITH/Bauer-Griffin5 of 12
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: CouponCabin.com/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor
Kate Gosselin was just fired from her blogging gig at CouponCabin.com.
The mother of eight began a relationship with the money-saving website last November, but according to the CEO, Kate's contributions didn't jive with the site.
"A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago," CEO Scott Kluth posted on his website Tuesday in an open letter. "And that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin."
Scott, who started the company more than nine years ago, continued, "It's with this that I am writing to inform you of our decision to discontinue Ms. Gosselin's feature blog on CouponCabin.com.
"Ms. Gosselin's contributions garnered both positive attention and criticism, but as always, I respect and appreciate your candid opinions, which often encourage us not to lose sight of our mission -- to help YOU save money."
An insider at the company tells RadarOnline.com that Kate was "difficult to work with, often making outrageous demands and just didn't fit in with the company as a whole."
"Kate thought that because she was a celebrity she could do or write whatever she wanted, but that's not the way it works."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADARONLINE:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite