Kate Gosselin Fired From Coupon Cabin
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: CAM GRIFFITH/Bauer-Griffin5 of 12
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: CouponCabin.com/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor
Kate Gosselin was just fired from her blogging gig at CouponCabin.com.
The mother of eight began a relationship with the money-saving website last November, but according to the CEO, Kate's contributions didn't jive with the site.
"A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago," CEO Scott Kluth posted on his website Tuesday in an open letter. "And that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin."
Scott, who started the company more than nine years ago, continued, "It's with this that I am writing to inform you of our decision to discontinue Ms. Gosselin's feature blog on CouponCabin.com.
"Ms. Gosselin's contributions garnered both positive attention and criticism, but as always, I respect and appreciate your candid opinions, which often encourage us not to lose sight of our mission -- to help YOU save money."
An insider at the company tells RadarOnline.com that Kate was "difficult to work with, often making outrageous demands and just didn't fit in with the company as a whole."
"Kate thought that because she was a celebrity she could do or write whatever she wanted, but that's not the way it works."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADARONLINE:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite