- Photo: People/.1 of 10
- Photo: Mark Arbeit/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News3 of 10
- Photo: Richard Drew/AP4 of 10
- Photo: ABC/Donna Svennevik/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: .6 of 10
- Photo: TLC/Promotional7 of 10
- Photo: Brewer / Banks/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Who's that girl on the cover of People magazine?
It's Kate Gosselin looking almost unrecognizable -- without her signature hairstyle!
The reality mom really lets her hair down in the new issue (on stands now), which shows her dramatic transformation.
RELATED VIDEO: Kate Gosselin Goes On, Sans Jon
Following the news that her divorce with Jon is official, a jovial Kate recently dished some revealing tidbits about her newly single self on the "Jay Leno Show," including her desire to be on another TV show.
That show is "Dancing with the Stars," she says, "Because I cannot dance. I want to laugh at myself. I so cannot dance. It would be a sad sight."
More on ETonline.com:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite