Kate Gosselin Hates Her $7,000 Hair Extensions!
- Photo: INF1 of 7
- Photo: People/.2 of 7
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Mark Arbeit/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: .6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Hair today, tears tomorrow?
Kate Gosselin, 34, marked the new year by trading in her signature spiky bob for long, blonde locks in a process that took 20 hours of work and would normally cost $7,000 (hers was comped).
Just one problem: "She hates it!" a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly. "She thinks her hair looks overprocessed and damaged," adds the insider. "She's afraid people will think she's one of Tiger Woods' bimbos!" (In an online video posted Jan. 10, Gosselin looks in the mirror and says, "Oh, Lord have mercy... it's weird.)
Also not fans? Twins Cara and Mady, 9, who shrieked "Eww!" when they saw their made-over mom. "They started laughing," says the source. "Kate ended up in her room crying."
But not all hope is lost. On Jan. 8, Gosselin had a stylist visit her Pennsylvania home to coach her on how to care for her new look. "Kate has been trying different things, from headbands to ponytails to a Farrah Fawcett–style 'do. She's just not sure what she wants."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite