- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures1 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:47:49 AM
- 'Da Vinci's Demons' Reveals the Secrets of Building Florence (Exclusive VMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:19:27 AM
- Tim Curry 'Doing Great' After Suffering Major Stroke (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:14:01 AM
- Ratings: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen' as NBC's 'Save MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:45:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 1:18 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:40:51 AM
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun'
The gloves are off as Jon and Kate Gosselin near divorce court. Most recently, Kate continues to accuse her estranged husband Jon of removing $230,000 from their joint bank account, saying she is no longer able to pay the family's bills.
"He took $230,000 of the $231,000 we had," the reality show mom told "Today" show host Meredith Vieira. "I have a stack of bills. The last thing I wanted was to do this show and end up not being able to pay our bills."
Kate said of Jon's decisions, "He has gone way far off the trail ... Obviously, I am very upset. I can't sleep at night. I can't pay my bills. I think he's receiving bad advice. I think he's making bad decisions."
Never did I think I'd be back in the position of not being able to provide for [my kids]."
The mother-of-eight also revealed that she too removed money from the joint bank account, withdrawing $100,000 for safe keeping. "I had taken $100,000 and put it aside safely so I could buy my kids food if needed," she told Vieira.
She added that she returned the money back to the account because, she says, the couple's separation agreement forbids them from removing funds from the account without the consent of the other.
As for the claims made by Jon that the Gosselin kids no longer want to continue the family's TLC reality show, Kate said the kids reacted to this report with "wailing and sobbing," adding, "[They] love our crew. They are angry."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite