- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP1 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP3 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP5 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: TLC/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Mike DiSciullo/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: BIW/Fame Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video LawsuitMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:58:31 PM
- Can 'House of Cards' Stage a Bar-B-Coup at the Emmys?MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:40:52 PM
- Warner Music Group Intern Wants Money for All That Coffee BrewingMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:34:54 PM
- Universal Extends Licensing President Stephanie Sperber Through 2016MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:32:02 PM
- 'Prometheus 2' Moving Forward With 'Transcendence' Writer Jack PMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:21:29 PM
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video Lawsuit
Kate Gosselin and her little ones want to stay on TV.
The mother-of-eight, whose last episode of Kate Plus 8 airs on TLC Monday night, vowed to The Today Show's Matt Lauer that she and her kids will pop up on the small screen again, should the right opportunity come along.
Lauer Monday asked Gosselin why she was acting sad, as opposed to being happy she'd be able to return to a normal life for she and her children.
“There is sadness, because it's the end of an era,” Kate said. “I feel sad for my kids because of all of the opportunities that they're now questioning what's gonna happen.
"I feel sad for fans, because they're devastated," she said. "They're saying, you know, you're the neighbor moving far away and we won't see you again."
Kate admitted a part of her sadness stemmed from the loss of income and TV momentum.
"There's also fear because this has been, although maybe not my career, it has been the start essentially of my career and my job and the way I've been providing for my kids for six years. And so you know, it is a little scary.”
Asked about our exclusive report in which Jon said he was relieved his little ones would finally be out of the limelight, Kate said she holds herself to higher expectations as a provider than her ex.
“It's a situation where Jon may be accepting of mediocre for his kids, and working a regular job -- I want the best for my kids and the best opportunities, not unlike every parent," the Pennsylvania native said. "I think that to be a good parent is to work as hard as you can and give them the best opportunities in life, and [reality TV] has provided that.
“I think at this point, the best opportunity for all of us would be me continuing on TV as a way to provide for my kids. Something that's exciting and challenging for me has been TV, and I wouldn't be opposed to it.”
Lauer asked Kate if she'd be opposed to put her kids back on the boob tube.
“You know, if the right thing came along, I think we are all still in agreement with it,” she said, adding, “I'm sure you will see my kids again at some point.”
Before leaving, she thanked TLC and plugged the website she launched Monday, kateplusmyeight.com.
- Maria Menounos -- Wonderview
- Lisa Vanderpump -- Wonderview
- Adriana Lima -- Wonderview
- 'Jersey Shore' star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro -- Wonderview
- Gavin DeGraw -- Wonderview
- Sean Lowe -- Wonderview
- Jonathan Lipnicki -- Wonderview
- Rob Kardashian -- Wonderview
- Wonderview: Miranda Kerr
- Wonderview -- Brandi Glanville
- Brad Goreski -- Wonderview
- Holly Madison -- Wonderview
- Wonderview: Anne Heche
- Farrah Abraham Wonderview
- Kat Graham Wonderview
- Wonderview: Shannen Doherty
- Dita Von Teese Wonderview
- Rachel Dratch Wonderview
- Wonderview: Keenan Cahill
- Adrian Grenier Wonderview
- Sammi Sweetheart -- Wonderview
- Lisa Vanderpump -- Wonderview
- Tracey Gold -- Wonderview
- Taye Diggs -- Wonderview
- Adrienne Maloof and Dr. Paul Nassif -- Wonderview
- Jodie Sweetin and Dave Coulier -- Wonderview
- Jill Zarin -- Wonderview
- Bridget Marquardt -- Wonderview
- Avril Lavigne -- Wonderview
- Harry Shum Jr. -- Wonderview
- Olivia Munn -- Wonderview
- Mayim Bialik -- Wonderview
- Moby -- Wonderview
- Ahna O'Reilly -- Wonderview
- Michelle Williams -- Wonderview
- Pauly Shore -- Wonderview
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite