Kate Gosselin: Jon and Kate Plus 8 Could End Soon
- Photo: MAP/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Brewer / Banks/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Team Gosselin/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: TLC/.6 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Jon and Kate Gosselin's 10-year marriage has ended. Is their TLC reality show next?
Kate, 34, recently took to her Facebook page to suggest the end could be near.
"With ratings falling, this might be the last season of Jon & Kate Plus 8. I'm not sure yet," Kate wrote, according to the New York Post.
Last week, ratings dipped to a season-low of 1.7 million. (By comparison, the season 5 premiere in May attracted 9.8 million viewers.)
Should their show get scrapped, both Kate and Jon wouldn't be unemployed.
She recently filmed a pilot for a daytime talk show with Paula Deen.
"I've been given the gift of gab, so why not use it?" she said at a women's conference earlier this month.
Jon also has shopping around a reality show called The Divorced Dads Club, costarring Michael Lohan, among others.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite