Kate Gosselin: Jon and Kate Plus 8 Could End Soon
- Photo: MAP/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Brewer / Banks/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Team Gosselin/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: TLC/.6 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Jon and Kate Gosselin's 10-year marriage has ended. Is their TLC reality show next?
Kate, 34, recently took to her Facebook page to suggest the end could be near.
"With ratings falling, this might be the last season of Jon & Kate Plus 8. I'm not sure yet," Kate wrote, according to the New York Post.
Last week, ratings dipped to a season-low of 1.7 million. (By comparison, the season 5 premiere in May attracted 9.8 million viewers.)
Should their show get scrapped, both Kate and Jon wouldn't be unemployed.
She recently filmed a pilot for a daytime talk show with Paula Deen.
"I've been given the gift of gab, so why not use it?" she said at a women's conference earlier this month.
Jon also has shopping around a reality show called The Divorced Dads Club, costarring Michael Lohan, among others.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite