Kate Gosselin: My Kids Hate Spending Time at Jon's Place
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Macca/Sinky/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: StClair/Macpherson/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Brewer / Banks/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Prahl/Wilson/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
A new war of words has begun between Jon and Kate Gosselin.
During a Friday appearance on "Live With Regis and Kelly," Kate, 35, told Kelly Ripa and guest host Anderson Cooper that tensions remain between her and her ex-husband, 32.
"It's ... you know," she said. "I do try to keep it as peaceful as possible." The level of tension "depends on the day."
The biggest issue, Kate said, is the time their eight kids spend at their dad's nearby apartment.
During those visits, Kate said, "I basically wait for the phone call from how many of them want to come home."
Jon's residence, she explained, "is not [their] home; it doesn't feel like home to them ... they want to be at home, in their house" in Wernersville, Penn.
She pointed out that the latest visitation schedule (part of their custody arrangement) is still "new to us. It's only been three months that he's actually been spending time with them and taking them."
Jon Gosselin caught his ex-wife's TV appearance and lashed out via Twitter:
"As much as I want to respond to numerous LIES recently claimed on Regis and Kelly, I will refrain. I have learned from the past that it's a waste of my time and energy. I am 'rising above', and refuse to engage in any sort of public argument that could potentially harm or upset my children. My children and the people in my life know the truth, and that is what's important."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite