Kate Gosselin: My Kids Want Another Reality Show
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 9
- Photo: CAM GRIFFITH/Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Macca/Sinky/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Kate Gosselin says her eight kids -- twins Cara and Mady, 11, and sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel, now 8 -- aren't shy when it comes to sharing how much they miss the limelight.
In a "Today" show appearance Monday morning, Gosselin, 37, opened up about what her family's been up to since TLC's "Kate Plus 8" went off the air last September.
The former reality star says she's been keeping busy compiling recipes ("I have eight testers at home!" she boasted), running (she ran her first marathon in December), and blogging for money-saving site Coupon Cabin. As for the kids?
"Everyone is excelling school across the board," the proud mom told anchor Ann Curry. "We've had a great school year."
Still, "They really honestly miss filming," Gosselin shared. "They've been saying, 'When are we going to go here or there? We miss the crew.'"
Though their TLC contract is over, "We're hoping to move forward and do more projects," Gosselin explained. "Fans are begging [to see more]. 'They've grown up, they turned eight. What are you doing [now]?'"
The family wouldn't mind more time in the spotlight, but for now, Gosselin says, they're all pretty content with life at home. Even things with her ex-husband Jon Gosselin are on the upswing, she revealed.
"He's really been positive and more available," Gosselin said of her former spouse, from whom she filed for divorce in 2009. "[Jon] is working with me and the kids notice it. I've always wanted that peace for them ... and we're finally to a point where it's happening."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite