Kate Gosselin: My Kids Want Another Reality Show
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 9
- Photo: CAM GRIFFITH/Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Macca/Sinky/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Kate Gosselin says her eight kids -- twins Cara and Mady, 11, and sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel, now 8 -- aren't shy when it comes to sharing how much they miss the limelight.
In a "Today" show appearance Monday morning, Gosselin, 37, opened up about what her family's been up to since TLC's "Kate Plus 8" went off the air last September.
The former reality star says she's been keeping busy compiling recipes ("I have eight testers at home!" she boasted), running (she ran her first marathon in December), and blogging for money-saving site Coupon Cabin. As for the kids?
"Everyone is excelling school across the board," the proud mom told anchor Ann Curry. "We've had a great school year."
Still, "They really honestly miss filming," Gosselin shared. "They've been saying, 'When are we going to go here or there? We miss the crew.'"
Though their TLC contract is over, "We're hoping to move forward and do more projects," Gosselin explained. "Fans are begging [to see more]. 'They've grown up, they turned eight. What are you doing [now]?'"
The family wouldn't mind more time in the spotlight, but for now, Gosselin says, they're all pretty content with life at home. Even things with her ex-husband Jon Gosselin are on the upswing, she revealed.
"He's really been positive and more available," Gosselin said of her former spouse, from whom she filed for divorce in 2009. "[Jon] is working with me and the kids notice it. I've always wanted that peace for them ... and we're finally to a point where it's happening."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite