Kate Gosselin on Dating: 'The Odds Are So Against Me'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NBC/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: DANIEL SHANKEN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: CouponCabin.com/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Must love kids!
Kate Gosselin hasn't had much luck in love since splitting with her womanizing husband Jon in 2009. Appearing on Dr. Drew's "Lifechangers" Wednesday, the 36-year-old single mom opened up about her lackluster love life.
"The odds are so against me, one mom and eight kids," Kate said. "I am lonely. I clean up the house, put kids to bed and there I sit. Ideally, I would find that person ... don't know if I feel ready for that."
The former TLC reality star (who now blogs for CouponCabin.com) said her relationship with Jon, 38, has slowly improved since their divorce.
"He basically lives his life and I live mine. It's more peaceful. Probably not anything that I'm doing differently. Possibly he's working now and so he feels like he's living a regular life again and maybe a little happier with himself, so that boils down to peace between us. The kids are now OK going there."
"I feel like he's trying [to be a good dad] again," Kate added. "That's good. The bottom line is the kids come home basically happy and that's all that matters."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite