- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NBC/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: DANIEL SHANKEN/AP5 of 16
- Photo: CouponCabin.com/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP9 of 16
- Photo: AP10 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP11 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP13 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Must love kids!
Kate Gosselin hasn't had much luck in love since splitting with her womanizing husband Jon in 2009. Appearing on Dr. Drew's "Lifechangers" Wednesday, the 36-year-old single mom opened up about her lackluster love life.
"The odds are so against me, one mom and eight kids," Kate said. "I am lonely. I clean up the house, put kids to bed and there I sit. Ideally, I would find that person ... don't know if I feel ready for that."
The former TLC reality star (who now blogs for CouponCabin.com) said her relationship with Jon, 38, has slowly improved since their divorce.
"He basically lives his life and I live mine. It's more peaceful. Probably not anything that I'm doing differently. Possibly he's working now and so he feels like he's living a regular life again and maybe a little happier with himself, so that boils down to peace between us. The kids are now OK going there."
"I feel like he's trying [to be a good dad] again," Kate added. "That's good. The bottom line is the kids come home basically happy and that's all that matters."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- 7 Wonders for May 24, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite