Kate Gosselin Runs Her First Marathon In Las Vegas
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: DANIEL SHANKEN/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: CouponCabin.com/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- CeeLo Green Pleads No Contest in Ecstasy CaseMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual AssaultMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal Life
Kate Gosselin ran her first marathon Sunday, Dec. 4, a grueling 26.2 mile trek through Sin City in the Zappos.com Rock ‘n' Roll Marathon at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
The determined reality star wore a black shirt that read “Finishing Is Winning,” and spandex tights for the event that attracted more than 44,000 runners for two races -- a full (26.2 mile) and half (13-mile) course.
Before posing for pics -- including a shot with a pair of showgirls -- the 36-year-old beauty took to Twitter to share some of her strategies toward keeping energized for the grueling trek.
"Eating lunch... Tiny blueberry scone, apple bran muffin and mac&cheese. Hoping for fuel from these fine carby foods! :)," the athletic mother-of-eight tweeted to her 65,000+ followers Sunday, adding her "kids are having a marathon party at home while I'm actually running it."
Kenya native Peter Omae, 33, won the full race with a time of 2:29:13.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite