Kate Gosselin Runs Her First Marathon In Las Vegas
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: DANIEL SHANKEN/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: CouponCabin.com/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
Kate Gosselin ran her first marathon Sunday, Dec. 4, a grueling 26.2 mile trek through Sin City in the Zappos.com Rock ‘n' Roll Marathon at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
The determined reality star wore a black shirt that read “Finishing Is Winning,” and spandex tights for the event that attracted more than 44,000 runners for two races -- a full (26.2 mile) and half (13-mile) course.
Before posing for pics -- including a shot with a pair of showgirls -- the 36-year-old beauty took to Twitter to share some of her strategies toward keeping energized for the grueling trek.
"Eating lunch... Tiny blueberry scone, apple bran muffin and mac&cheese. Hoping for fuel from these fine carby foods! :)," the athletic mother-of-eight tweeted to her 65,000+ followers Sunday, adding her "kids are having a marathon party at home while I'm actually running it."
Kenya native Peter Omae, 33, won the full race with a time of 2:29:13.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite