Kate Gosselin:'My Kids Are Begging Me To Get Married Again!'
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: TLC/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Mike DiSciullo/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: BIW/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: People.com/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Emmys/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Natalie Imbruglia turning to online datingMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:57:35 AM
- Kevin McHale shocked by racy quiz showMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:44:49 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad again
A stunningly beautiful Kate Gosselin stopped by The Today Show Monday for a chat with co-host Ann Curry, and the mother of eight says her children are constantly "begging for me to get married again!
"They bring it up all the time," says the 36-year-old mom.
Gosselin says she's more than ready to date, but it's something that she finds challenging.
"There's a lot of obstacles for me," she tells Curry. "I hope to just, sort of bump into somebody. I talk to my best friend and say wouldn't it be great if she can go around the country and collect suitable people. The odds of me sort of bumping into someone are rare. I have eight kids. I have a crazy work schedule. There are a lot of obstacles. I am ready to start dating again."
Amid rumors that her reality show Kate Plus 8 will be canceled, Gosselin says no one told her and that she will continue working and filming the show so long as people are watching.
While she doesn't know where life will take her, Gosselin says "I'm hoping that that person is out there."
Kate Plus 8 returns with all-new episodes Monday at 9/8c on TLC.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite