Kate Gosselin's Kids Not Expelled, Working With Tutor
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com1 of 6
- Photo: Macca/Sinky/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Looks like Kate Gosselin has been studying up on Damage Control 101.
The 35-year-old single mom sat down with Entertainment Tonight to clear up rumors that 6-year-old sextuplets Collin and Alexis were expelled from school earlier this month for bad behavior.
"Two of my children are being tutored at home with a teacher who is working closely with our kindergarten teachers in school," Kate explained, adding that her kids are "doing the identical curriculum."
So why did the "Kate Plus 8" star decide to pull her children out of the classroom?
"The pressure was getting to them. You have the divorce anger mixed in with that. They need some breathing time," Kate told ET. "The goal is to get them back into school as soon as possible."
In the meantime, Kate says, the family is focused on preparing for Thanksgiving, which will be shared with her ex-husband, Jon.
"We have been able to work out the holiday time peacefully," Kate said. "I will have the first half, Jon will have the second half, and we just take it year by year, holiday by holiday."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite