Kate Gosselin's Parenting Slammed After Son Crawls Under Minivan
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 21
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: WENN.com/FayesVision/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: Emmys/Promotional7 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 21
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: NC1/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: TLC/Promotional18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Mike DiSciullo/Bauer-Griffin20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Having eight kids can be a doozy, especially if you drive over one.
It was a close call for Kate Gosselin when she picked up her kids Thursday afternoon from their school bus drop-off location in Pennsylvania. Gosselin, 36, waited in the driver's seat of her minivan while her eight kids departed their school bus and climbed into their family's vehicle.
But one 7-year-old boy decided to climb under his mother's minivan, rather than climb inside. In photos of the incident, the child can be seen lying on his belly underneath the body of the car, with his head directly behind the front right wheel of Gosselin's minivan.
Janette Fennell, president of KidsAndCars.org has spoken out against the reality star's parenting. "She should have gotten out of the car to supervise them, especially when you have that many children," Fennell remarked.
The child safety expert also told RadarOnline that Gosselin and her gang are very fortunate she didn't step on the gas. "She is blessed she didn't run him over," Fennell added.
"You should never leave children unattended in or around motor vehicles. Even if they are all capable of getting themselves into the van and getting buckled up, children at that age are unpredictable."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite