Kate Middleton Named 2011's Best-Mannered Person, Kim Kardashian Slammed as 'Most Ill-Mannered'
- Photo: Charlie Riedel/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: ABC/.4 of 12
- Photo: Arthur Edwards/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Paul Burns/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade Before the Wedding MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
Kim Kardashian sure could use a lesson in manners from Kate Middleton.
The National League of Junior Cotillions named the newlywed royal to the top of their annual etiquette list of the "Ten Best-Mannered People of 2011," while Kardashian failed to make the list, and was slammed as the "Most Ill-Mannered" person of the year.
Compiled by the etiquette and social training program, the list ranks actors, celebrities, singers and athletes based on one's "demonstration of dignity, honor and respect," according to NLJC national director Elizabeth Anne Winters.
Praised for "the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself in the public spotlight," Prince William's wife of eight months was the clear front-runner for this year's top spot, said Winters.
Justin Bieber (no. 2 on the list) and Paula Abdul (no. 3) were also applauded for their behavior this year, as were Taylor Swift (no. 5) and Harry Potter's Emma Watson (no. 9).
Kardashian didn't even make the list, with the group blasting Kris Humphries' reality star ex for "making a private matter public and disrespecting the institution of marriage."
Tell Us: Do you agree with the NLJC's list this year?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite