Kate Middleton Named 2011's Best-Mannered Person, Kim Kardashian Slammed as 'Most Ill-Mannered'
- Photo: Charlie Riedel/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: ABC/.4 of 12
- Photo: Arthur Edwards/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Paul Burns/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
Kim Kardashian sure could use a lesson in manners from Kate Middleton.
The National League of Junior Cotillions named the newlywed royal to the top of their annual etiquette list of the "Ten Best-Mannered People of 2011," while Kardashian failed to make the list, and was slammed as the "Most Ill-Mannered" person of the year.
Compiled by the etiquette and social training program, the list ranks actors, celebrities, singers and athletes based on one's "demonstration of dignity, honor and respect," according to NLJC national director Elizabeth Anne Winters.
Praised for "the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself in the public spotlight," Prince William's wife of eight months was the clear front-runner for this year's top spot, said Winters.
Justin Bieber (no. 2 on the list) and Paula Abdul (no. 3) were also applauded for their behavior this year, as were Taylor Swift (no. 5) and Harry Potter's Emma Watson (no. 9).
Kardashian didn't even make the list, with the group blasting Kris Humphries' reality star ex for "making a private matter public and disrespecting the institution of marriage."
Tell Us: Do you agree with the NLJC's list this year?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite