Kate Middleton Named 2011's Best-Mannered Person, Kim Kardashian Slammed as 'Most Ill-Mannered'
- Photo: Charlie Riedel/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: ABC/.4 of 12
- Photo: Arthur Edwards/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Paul Burns/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Kim Kardashian sure could use a lesson in manners from Kate Middleton.
The National League of Junior Cotillions named the newlywed royal to the top of their annual etiquette list of the "Ten Best-Mannered People of 2011," while Kardashian failed to make the list, and was slammed as the "Most Ill-Mannered" person of the year.
Compiled by the etiquette and social training program, the list ranks actors, celebrities, singers and athletes based on one's "demonstration of dignity, honor and respect," according to NLJC national director Elizabeth Anne Winters.
Praised for "the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself in the public spotlight," Prince William's wife of eight months was the clear front-runner for this year's top spot, said Winters.
Justin Bieber (no. 2 on the list) and Paula Abdul (no. 3) were also applauded for their behavior this year, as were Taylor Swift (no. 5) and Harry Potter's Emma Watson (no. 9).
Kardashian didn't even make the list, with the group blasting Kris Humphries' reality star ex for "making a private matter public and disrespecting the institution of marriage."
Tell Us: Do you agree with the NLJC's list this year?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite