- Photo: Arthur Edwards/AP1 of 16
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: AP/Splash/.6 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Lekfeldt/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Paul Burns/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Paul Burns/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/WENN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Who is going to help the Duchess if she has a bad hair day?
Kate Middleton, she of the long chestnut locks, has found herself in the center of an epic battle – between hairdressers.
James Pryce, the man responsible for Kate's stunning hair - and her wedding day demi-chignon - has left the salon that Kate, her mother Carole and sister Pippa have been going to for eight years.
Pryce's rise in fame has apparently caused high tension with his boss Richard Ward, the owner of the salon, who wanted to publicize the relationship with Kate leading up to her April 29 wedding while Pryce wanted to be more discreet.
“It grated on Richard because he wanted to know what was going on all the time. The reality was that while James was busy doing hair, Richard was lining up press interviews everywhere,” a source told The Daily Mail.
When Kate and William embarked on their first official royal visit to Canada and the US in the summer, Pryce was one of the very small staff the Duchess brought with her and this apparently exacerbated the tension with Ward.
“Richard didn't want James to go, but in the end he backed down,” the source said and Pryce and Ward are no longer working together.
A spokesman for Ward said, “The Middletons have been clients for many years, long before James Pryce began his employment. Richard hopes the family will continue to come to the salon in years to come.”
Kate Middleton remains on the salon website as a client, but a source said Pryce expects to continue tending her tresses.
“He plans to keep working with the Duchess and has a few plans up his sleeve.”
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Beers With Bieber
Justin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite