Kate Still Wearing Wedding Ring
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: © Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Kate Gosselin is still wearing her wedding ring, despite announcing her split from Jon on last night's Jon & Kate Plus 8.
The mom of eight, 34, was all smiles as she ran errands -- a 180 from her teary appearance on her TLC reality show.
Kate serviced her brand new Toyota Land Cruiser -- suggested retail: $64,755 -- at the dealership, and then grabbed gas before returning to the family's $1.1-million home in Wernersville, Pa. She spent about an hour out and about.
"Considering they are now getting divorced, Kate seemed quite upbeat," a witness tells Usmagazine.com. "She was laughing and smiling with her bodyguard as she chatted to staff at the car showroom and the gas station."
"It almost looked like the divorce announcement has taken a huge burden off her shoulders and everything is finally out there in the open," the witness goes on. "Kate seemed totally relaxed and was texting on her phone and answering calls from friends."
Kate dressed incognito in a floppy hat and oversized sunglasses.
Meanwhile, Jon played with their kids in the garden of their estate. He was back inside by the time Kate returned.
"They weren't all out in the garden as a family like they have been in the past," the witness says. "It seems like Jon doesn't want to be anywhere near Kate at the moment.''
On Tuesday, TLC announced the show was going on hiatus until August. Only six of the planned 40-episode season have aired.
The Gosselins filed paperwork to initiate a legal separation in Bucks County, Pa. Monday -- 10 days after their 10th wedding anniversary.
From Crowd Ignite