Kate Still Wearing Wedding Ring
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: © Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- CW Midseason Schedule: New Nights for 2 Shows, 'Beauty and the Beast' to Go on HiaMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:18:01 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)
Kate Gosselin is still wearing her wedding ring, despite announcing her split from Jon on last night's Jon & Kate Plus 8.
The mom of eight, 34, was all smiles as she ran errands -- a 180 from her teary appearance on her TLC reality show.
Kate serviced her brand new Toyota Land Cruiser -- suggested retail: $64,755 -- at the dealership, and then grabbed gas before returning to the family's $1.1-million home in Wernersville, Pa. She spent about an hour out and about.
"Considering they are now getting divorced, Kate seemed quite upbeat," a witness tells Usmagazine.com. "She was laughing and smiling with her bodyguard as she chatted to staff at the car showroom and the gas station."
"It almost looked like the divorce announcement has taken a huge burden off her shoulders and everything is finally out there in the open," the witness goes on. "Kate seemed totally relaxed and was texting on her phone and answering calls from friends."
Kate dressed incognito in a floppy hat and oversized sunglasses.
Meanwhile, Jon played with their kids in the garden of their estate. He was back inside by the time Kate returned.
"They weren't all out in the garden as a family like they have been in the past," the witness says. "It seems like Jon doesn't want to be anywhere near Kate at the moment.''
On Tuesday, TLC announced the show was going on hiatus until August. Only six of the planned 40-episode season have aired.
The Gosselins filed paperwork to initiate a legal separation in Bucks County, Pa. Monday -- 10 days after their 10th wedding anniversary.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite