Kathie Lee criticizes Kris on Jenner split?
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Pitbull Joins LeBron James, Other NBA Stars for ESPN and ABC's Playoffs Tip-Off (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:04:00 PM
- Exclusive First Look: Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth Take on "Detectiving" for MysMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- Pitbull Joins LeBron James, Other NBA Stars for ESPN and ABC's Playoffs Tip-Off (Exclusive)
Long-time Kardashian family friend Kathie Lee Gifford gave "Today" viewers some insight Wednesday morning into Kris and Bruce Jenner's recent split.
"Who says I can't keep a secret?" she joked, confirming that she was already aware of the news.
She was also surprisingly candid when speculating about what went wrong in the 22-year marriage.
"I'm not making any excuses for them by any means, but just so many things going on, so many products," she said. "Last time I was at Kris' house, if you walk through her house, in every different room of the house, somebody was meeting with somebody about a new deal. If it's always about the deals -- and she does want to strike while the iron's hot -- if it's always about a deal going on and you can't find your husband in your house, or your wife in your house, and your kids because there's so much going on -- it's just gotten out of control."
She also commented on the family's increasing wealth.
"We get so lost in this crazy world that we think if we could just get the new car, we'll be happy. If we just get to move to that neighborhood, we'll be happy. If you're not happy right where you are now, there's a chance you never will be," she said.
She also revealed that the long-time married couple do not have a prenup.
"They do not have a prenup and nobody has called their lawyer yet," she dished. "There's gonna be a lot of money to divide up if they end up doing that. I'm hoping for the family's sake that they're goinna be reconciled. They really do love one another and they still do have a lot of fun together."
Gifford is the godmother of Bruce and Kris' daughters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
"I'm just worried about them," she said of the two teenagers.
MORE ON ETONLINE:
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite