Kathie Lee criticizes Kris on Jenner split?
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Long-time Kardashian family friend Kathie Lee Gifford gave "Today" viewers some insight Wednesday morning into Kris and Bruce Jenner's recent split.
"Who says I can't keep a secret?" she joked, confirming that she was already aware of the news.
She was also surprisingly candid when speculating about what went wrong in the 22-year marriage.
"I'm not making any excuses for them by any means, but just so many things going on, so many products," she said. "Last time I was at Kris' house, if you walk through her house, in every different room of the house, somebody was meeting with somebody about a new deal. If it's always about the deals -- and she does want to strike while the iron's hot -- if it's always about a deal going on and you can't find your husband in your house, or your wife in your house, and your kids because there's so much going on -- it's just gotten out of control."
She also commented on the family's increasing wealth.
"We get so lost in this crazy world that we think if we could just get the new car, we'll be happy. If we just get to move to that neighborhood, we'll be happy. If you're not happy right where you are now, there's a chance you never will be," she said.
She also revealed that the long-time married couple do not have a prenup.
"They do not have a prenup and nobody has called their lawyer yet," she dished. "There's gonna be a lot of money to divide up if they end up doing that. I'm hoping for the family's sake that they're goinna be reconciled. They really do love one another and they still do have a lot of fun together."
Gifford is the godmother of Bruce and Kris' daughters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
"I'm just worried about them," she said of the two teenagers.
MORE ON ETONLINE:
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDivorce Imminent?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite