Kathie Lee criticizes Kris on Jenner split?
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Long-time Kardashian family friend Kathie Lee Gifford gave "Today" viewers some insight Wednesday morning into Kris and Bruce Jenner's recent split.
"Who says I can't keep a secret?" she joked, confirming that she was already aware of the news.
She was also surprisingly candid when speculating about what went wrong in the 22-year marriage.
"I'm not making any excuses for them by any means, but just so many things going on, so many products," she said. "Last time I was at Kris' house, if you walk through her house, in every different room of the house, somebody was meeting with somebody about a new deal. If it's always about the deals -- and she does want to strike while the iron's hot -- if it's always about a deal going on and you can't find your husband in your house, or your wife in your house, and your kids because there's so much going on -- it's just gotten out of control."
She also commented on the family's increasing wealth.
"We get so lost in this crazy world that we think if we could just get the new car, we'll be happy. If we just get to move to that neighborhood, we'll be happy. If you're not happy right where you are now, there's a chance you never will be," she said.
She also revealed that the long-time married couple do not have a prenup.
"They do not have a prenup and nobody has called their lawyer yet," she dished. "There's gonna be a lot of money to divide up if they end up doing that. I'm hoping for the family's sake that they're goinna be reconciled. They really do love one another and they still do have a lot of fun together."
Gifford is the godmother of Bruce and Kris' daughters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
"I'm just worried about them," she said of the two teenagers.
MORE ON ETONLINE:
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite