Kathie Lee criticizes Kris on Jenner split?
- Photo: INB/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Casting Director Marion Dougherty to Receive Posthumous EmmyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM
- Spike Jonze to Guest Star on HBO's 'Girls'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Hearst Grabs Principato-Young's Corey Moss to Make Web SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release Date
Long-time Kardashian family friend Kathie Lee Gifford gave "Today" viewers some insight Wednesday morning into Kris and Bruce Jenner's recent split.
"Who says I can't keep a secret?" she joked, confirming that she was already aware of the news.
She was also surprisingly candid when speculating about what went wrong in the 22-year marriage.
"I'm not making any excuses for them by any means, but just so many things going on, so many products," she said. "Last time I was at Kris' house, if you walk through her house, in every different room of the house, somebody was meeting with somebody about a new deal. If it's always about the deals -- and she does want to strike while the iron's hot -- if it's always about a deal going on and you can't find your husband in your house, or your wife in your house, and your kids because there's so much going on -- it's just gotten out of control."
She also commented on the family's increasing wealth.
"We get so lost in this crazy world that we think if we could just get the new car, we'll be happy. If we just get to move to that neighborhood, we'll be happy. If you're not happy right where you are now, there's a chance you never will be," she said.
She also revealed that the long-time married couple do not have a prenup.
"They do not have a prenup and nobody has called their lawyer yet," she dished. "There's gonna be a lot of money to divide up if they end up doing that. I'm hoping for the family's sake that they're goinna be reconciled. They really do love one another and they still do have a lot of fun together."
Gifford is the godmother of Bruce and Kris' daughters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
"I'm just worried about them," she said of the two teenagers.
MORE ON ETONLINE:
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite