Kathy Griffin makes another vulgar quip on CNN
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: KOKOPIX/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: © Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
NEW YORK (AP) --
For the second straight year, comedian Kathy Griffin ushered in the new year by saying something vulgar on CNN.
During the network's live New Year's Eve broadcast from Times Square, Griffin was joking with co-host Anderson Cooper about how to pronounce the first name of "balloon boy" Falcon Heene when she mumbled something that sounded like the F-word. Cooper shook his head and said "You're terrible."
The network says in a statement that it regrets that profanity was used on the show.
Griffin says in a statement that people should just add her to the list of "serious reporters" who had trouble pronouncing the name "Falcon."
RELATED: Check out "My Life on the D-List"
During the same show a year ago, Griffin ruffled some feathers when she yelled off-color comments at a heckler.
From Crowd Ignite