- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: KOKOPIX/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: © Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classic Acquires Jim Jarmusch's 'Only Lovers Left Alive&MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:04:13 PM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects Boost
NEW YORK (AP) --
For the second straight year, comedian Kathy Griffin ushered in the new year by saying something vulgar on CNN.
During the network's live New Year's Eve broadcast from Times Square, Griffin was joking with co-host Anderson Cooper about how to pronounce the first name of "balloon boy" Falcon Heene when she mumbled something that sounded like the F-word. Cooper shook his head and said "You're terrible."
The network says in a statement that it regrets that profanity was used on the show.
Griffin says in a statement that people should just add her to the list of "serious reporters" who had trouble pronouncing the name "Falcon."
RELATED: Check out "My Life on the D-List"
During the same show a year ago, Griffin ruffled some feathers when she yelled off-color comments at a heckler.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite