Kathy Griffin makes another vulgar quip on CNN
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: KOKOPIX/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: © Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in DecemberMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:25:00 AM
- Washington and Fuqua ride again in 'The Equalizer'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:24:44 AM
- Gérard Depardieu-Elizabeth Hurley Thriller 'Viktor' Acquired by Inception MediaMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:17:00 AM
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic GestuMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Review: Prognosis Is Good, Though It Could Take More RisksMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:42:00 AM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in December
NEW YORK (AP) --
For the second straight year, comedian Kathy Griffin ushered in the new year by saying something vulgar on CNN.
During the network's live New Year's Eve broadcast from Times Square, Griffin was joking with co-host Anderson Cooper about how to pronounce the first name of "balloon boy" Falcon Heene when she mumbled something that sounded like the F-word. Cooper shook his head and said "You're terrible."
The network says in a statement that it regrets that profanity was used on the show.
Griffin says in a statement that people should just add her to the list of "serious reporters" who had trouble pronouncing the name "Falcon."
RELATED: Check out "My Life on the D-List"
During the same show a year ago, Griffin ruffled some feathers when she yelled off-color comments at a heckler.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite