Kathy Hilton: Sister Kim Richards Is Doing 'Fabulous' Post-Rehab
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Maury Phillips/.3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Disney/Compass International Pictures/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Things are looking up for "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kim Richards.
Checking out of an undisclosed rehab facility last week after a successful month-long stint, the Bravo reality star and mom of three children is doing "fabulous," according to her sister Kathy Hilton.
"Kim is on her way. She is having a good time," Hilton told Us Weekly on Sunday's Golden Globes red carpet of Richards, 47, who attended the annual Weinstein post-show party.
Though Hilton insists Richards is "doing well" after being discharged, the reality star's stint in rehab wasn't easy at the time. "She tried to leave and ended up coming back," one insider told Us in December, adding that the former child actress was "very defiant."
"Kim's alcohol addiction along with other substance abuse problems has been obvious for quite some time," a close pal told Us in early December, shortly after the TV star sought treatment. "It's really good that she's finally getting help."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite