Kathy Hilton: Sister Kim Richards Is Doing 'Fabulous' Post-Rehab
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Maury Phillips/.3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Disney/Compass International Pictures/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Things are looking up for "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kim Richards.
Checking out of an undisclosed rehab facility last week after a successful month-long stint, the Bravo reality star and mom of three children is doing "fabulous," according to her sister Kathy Hilton.
"Kim is on her way. She is having a good time," Hilton told Us Weekly on Sunday's Golden Globes red carpet of Richards, 47, who attended the annual Weinstein post-show party.
Though Hilton insists Richards is "doing well" after being discharged, the reality star's stint in rehab wasn't easy at the time. "She tried to leave and ended up coming back," one insider told Us in December, adding that the former child actress was "very defiant."
"Kim's alcohol addiction along with other substance abuse problems has been obvious for quite some time," a close pal told Us in early December, shortly after the TV star sought treatment. "It's really good that she's finally getting help."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite